Here is a simple and easy recipe for spicy Turkey Lettuce Wraps that you can make in under 20 minutes. It’s great to serve for lunch as is or at dinner with a side of steamed jasmine rice. If you prefer a more mild taste, you can skip the Thai Chili Peppers or just use one.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 9 Minutes
- 1lb Ground Turkey
- 2 Stalks Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 small Zucchini, diced
- 1 Carrot, shredded
- 2 Thai Chili Peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 Slice Ginger, minced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- Lettuce Head
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- In a medium skillet, head Olive Oil over medium high heat. Add Ground Turkey to skillet, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until brown (about 5 minutes).
- Stir in Ginger, Garlic, Onion, Zucchini, Rice Wine Vinegar, Soy Sauce, and Oyster Sauce. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Stir in Thai Chili Pepper and Green Onions and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Wash Lettuce and cut in half. Place half the lettuce on a large plate next to turkey mixture. Sprinkle shredded carrots and green onion over turkey mixture and serve immediately.